- The most reliable way to determine your ring size, is to be measured using sizing rings at a jeweller's shop.
- Be sure to be measured using a sizer of approximately the same band width as the ring you would like to wear, as the width can affect the size quite a lot.
- Alternatively, you can use a ring sizing belt, which is available in my shop.
- Ring size gauges are also available in my forged ring shop.
- All Glasswing rings are measured by the standard British (Wheatsheaf) scale, however I can convert the size for you if you only know your own country's system.
- The measurements below are for a rough guide.
- If you have any difficulties at all with working out your required ring size feel free to contact me and I will be pleased to help.